To restore your MSSQL database you need it in a .bak format and it must be a full backup. Restores are done through myCloud. You must create a database to restore to before you can restore from your backup.
- Login to myCloud.
- Click on Database Manager.
- Select the database you wish to restore by clicking on the details button.
- Click on restore database.
- Click on choose file and navigate to the file on your computer to upload.
- Click on restore and wait for the process to complete.
- Once you receive the successful message the process is complete and the database is restored.