1. In myCloud v3 from myCloud Home, click on the Database Manager icon.
2. In the Database Manager section, you will see your databases listed. Click Details to the left of the database you would like to backup.
3. Once you are in the Database Details section, click the Restore Database button at the bottom.
4. You will then be given the option to choose an Uploaded File or a Hosted File.
- Uploaded File: A file located on your local computer.
- Hosted File: A file that you have placed into a directory on our web server via FTP and want to use to backup your database.
5. Once you have selected the file you want to use to restore, click Restore.