1. In myCloud v3 from myCloud Home, click on the Database Manager icon.
2. In the Database Manager section, you will see your databases listed. Click Details to the left of the database you would like to backup.
3. Once you are in the Database Details section, click the Backup Database button at the bottom.
4. A progress bar will appear, indicating that it is creating the backup of the database:
5. When it is complete, your browser will have downloaded a .zip file containing the backup file for the database.
Note: this particular example is in Google Chrome