CloudSites Application Pool Setup:
In CloudSites you start with an account application pool by default. This will be labeled as your 6 digit account number and by default is your dedicated account application pool. An account application pool can handle quite a few sites, however there are reasons you may want to consider enabling a dedicated application pool for a particular site. Some examples are if you have many sites on your account app pool and you are noticing performance issues, or if you need different application pool settings for separate sites. With two app pools one can run .net 2.0 and another could run .net 4.5 if needed.
Enable a Dedicated Application Pool:
1. Login to your myCloud control panel.
2. Click the Resource Manager module.
3. Click the Enable button next to the domain that you want to have its' own Dedicated Application Pool.
Note: If you have not added any domains in the Domain Manager you will not have any in this list.
4. A pop-up will appear and you will be asked to approve the purchase:
5. If you do want the application pool added for the domain, click OK.
Note: If you are on a monthly pay cycle, a $5 charge will be added to your card on file for the application pool. If you are on an Annual pay cycle, a charge for the application pool that covers the remainder of your paid year will be added to your card so that all invoices you have for the domain can charge annually and concurrently.
If you have any questions about adding an application pool to your account, please contact us in Support.