Enable parent paths on your DDS in IIS7
In earlier versions of IIS, parent paths was enabled by default. In IIS 6.0 the default behavior changed to disabled parent paths, and this was done for security and design reasons. If you need to enable parent paths please follow the steps below:
1. log into your server via RDP.
2. click on Start > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services Manager (iis).
3. On the left of the screen click the + sign next to your server name.
4. Click the + sign next to sites.
5. Click on the site you wish to enable parent paths for.
6. On the right side of the screen you will see the site options. Double Click on the ASP option.
7. Then click next to the option Enable Parent Paths and select the true option from the drop down.
8. Select the Apply option on the top right of the screen and your all set.